Register
It is currently Wed 05 Aug 2020 11:47 pm

Proxies received to date: 2018

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon 03 Sep 2018 7:10 pm   

Sept 3, 2018: It is still early in WorldMark's annual election process. I am somewhat surprised and encouraged to see that many recent proxies received by WM Owners, Inc. are either "undirected" (no vote was cast) or "directed" with both votes for Myle Hammond. This is good news.

Perhaps WM Owners, Inc. is becoming more successful in educating owners that we can, and should, cast ALL of our votes for a single candidate. If we owners continue to split our votes among candidates, year after year, we will likely never elect any independent candidate.

As a reminder, if you assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc. please send a copy of your assignment to wmproxies@gmail.com.
Otherwise, we have no way of knowing that you assigned your proxy. Wyndham does not provide us, or any other proxy holder, any proxy assignment information until about 3-4 weeks AFTER the election.

PostPosted: Thu 13 Sep 2018 3:18 pm   

Our Proxy to WMOwners for three years has been confirmed by the confirmation email from Compushare.

Owner Number: 00000000000XXXXXXX

Date of Submission: September 13, 2018 6:57 PM EDT

Your votes will be cast as follows:
Director Vote 1: NO VOTE WAS CAST
Director Vote 2: NO VOTE WAS CAST

Proxy Assignment:
Designated Proxy Holder: WMOWNERS, INC.
Designated Email Address: wmproxies@gmail.com
Designation Valid For: 3 YEARS
Date of Designee Execution: September 13, 2018

STCook

PostPosted: Fri 14 Sep 2018 3:52 pm   

Owner Number:
Control Number:
Date of Submission: September 14, 2018 7:50 PM EDT

Meeting Date: October 18, 2018 2:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Record Date: August 20, 2018

Proxy Assignment:
Designated Proxy Holder: WM OWNERS, INC.
Designated Phone Number:
Designated Email Address: wmproxies@gmail.com
Designation Valid For: 3 Years
Date of Designee Execution: September 14, 2018

Your votes will be cast as follows:
Director Vote 1: No vote was cast
Director Vote 2: No vote was cast

PostPosted: Tue 02 Oct 2018 7:27 pm   

Hi, I recently gave my proxy to the WM BOD with my vote . I just found this group and how can I change my proxy over to this group?

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Wed 03 Oct 2018 8:46 am   

CindyLouWho2 wrote:
Hi, I recently gave my proxy to the WM BOD with my vote . I just found this group and how can I change my proxy over to this group?
You can assign or reassign your proxy at anytime using one of the following three methods:

1. If you have your control number, you can go online & submit a new proxy form (even if you have recently done so).

2. Or, call WorldMark Owner Care (800) 565-0468 and request a replacement proxy form. OCTOBER 5, 2018 IS THE LAST DAY FOR OWNERS TO REQUEST A REPLACEMENT PROXY FORM.

3. Or, write a letter to the Secretary of WorldMark The Club, 9805 Willows Road, Redmond, WA 98052. Specify that that you wish to designate WM Owners, Inc. as your proxy holder for 3 years. If you use this method I suggest that you ask for signed receipt/proof of delivery.

YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOUR "VOTE" IF you attend the Annual Meeting on October 18, 12018, request a new ballot form from the election tabulator, and personally deposit it in the ballot box.

This is because of WorldMark policy. Even though ALL voting takes place during the annual meeting (not before, not after), WorldMark has decided that you have voted if you submit the ballot form... even if you submit the form two months in advance of the election. WorldMark will only let you change your "vote" if you do so at the annual meeting. Period. I personally think this is an arbitrary policy that favors the developer and should be challenged; but that is another discussion.

In summary, if you change your proxy designation to WM Owners, Inc. and do not attend the meeting, WM Owners, Inc. is obligated to cast your votes in the manner you have directed, i.e. for the candidate(s) you marked on the ballot form. No proxy holder can change a marked ballot.

PostPosted: Wed 03 Oct 2018 10:57 am   

Done today. Had confirmation email sent directly to you.
Maybe this time? [-o<

PostPosted: Wed 03 Oct 2018 8:00 pm   

I just change our Proxy today, Thank You TahoeGary for helping out on how to change our proxy over to WM Owners Inc. Sadly only 1 of our votes is going to Myle Hammond as I found this group after I completed voting and we will not be able to attend the meeting to change the other vote. But we didn't vote any incumbents. :)

Owner Number: 000000000201xxxxxx
Date of Submission: October 03, 2018 11:44 PM EDT

Proxy Assignment:
Designated Proxy Holder: WM OWNERS, INC.
Designated Email Address: wmproxies@gmail.com
Designation Valid For: 3 YEARS
Date of Designee Execution: October 03, 2018

Profile WWW