Register
It is currently Wed 05 Aug 2020 11:34 pm

Proxy ballot from WM contest

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 PostPosted: Sat 03 Sep 2016 2:26 pm   

My papers arrived.... Proxy to WMOwners,Inc good until 2018.

Best wishes, ann

PostPosted: Sat 03 Sep 2016 7:59 pm   

EmmetCindy wrote:
I have renewed my proxy designation to WMowners Inc once again for another three years;
I hope someday we will wrestle control away from the Wyndham folks;
It has been way too long coming and the constant bumps in our owner expenses
has stretched several of my friends to the point of selling their credits for a mere fraction of their original investment.

I call B.S.
Me too.

Thank you for your proxy assignment.

PostPosted: Wed 07 Sep 2016 6:35 pm   

Well, I've searched and skimmed but cannot find any link to where I can actually assign my proxy to WMOwners... I see lots of other information but not the actual link. Can someone please share that with me?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed 07 Sep 2016 7:15 pm   

huckncatch wrote:
Well, I've searched and skimmed but cannot find any link to where I can actually assign my proxy to WMOwners... I see lots of other information but not the actual link. Can someone please share that with me?

Thanks!

Background information is here: http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=45570

You assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc. by logging onto your WorldMark account and clicking on the "VOTE NOW" instructions at the top of the page. During the process, please assign WM Owners, Inc. as your proxy holder. No email address or telephone number is required.

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 9:04 am   

I just assigned our proxy over to WM Owners Inc.
I am just wondering, is this even working? What with the announced sweepstake of everyone else's vote who isn't informed of an alternative way. How many in the BoD aren't controlled my Wyndham right now?

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 2:01 pm   

The BoD is comprised of:

1 current Wyndham employee
2 retired Wyndham employees
2 ordinary members with no current or former ties to Wyndham.

If another independent candidate (Myle Hammond) was elected this year, we would have a independent majority on the BoD.

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 6:49 pm   

But they wanted to add another board member right? So that means even if an independent wins, there still won't be an independent majority? How high are the chances of the independent winning this round?

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 7:09 pm   

Chavarlison wrote:
But they wanted to add another board member right? So that means even if an independent wins, there still won't be an independent majority? How high are the chances of the independent winning this round?

No, they will not add another member. The proposed change is to make one of the existing five positions a Wyndham-only elected position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resorts visited:
WorldMark: Solvang, Lake Tahoe, Angels Camp, Running Y, Depoe Bay, Big Bear, Marina Dunes, Reno, Wolf Creek, West Yellowstone, Havasu Dunes, Santa Fe, Grand Lake, Steamboat Springs
Club Wyndham: Grand Desert, Angels Camp, Flagstaff, Old Town Alexandria, Governor's Green, Great Smokies Lodge, Smokey Mountains, Kingsgate
Other: Club Tahoe, Glacier Wilderness Resort, Vacation Village in the Berkshires, USS Constellation, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, Camp Lemonnier (Djibouti)

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 7:23 pm   

Ah gotcha thanks and forgive the questions. I am trying to read as much as I can but with so much to read, and with the elections coming up, these are the things that are on my mind right now.

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 7:25 pm   

Chavarlison wrote:

Do not confuse your apples with your oranges.

If the Bylaws remain as stated, no additional Board members are added. To make this happen, VOTE NO regarding the Bylaw amendment.

And if you believe that owners, not affiliated with Wyndham, should be on our Board of Directors, then please assign your proxy to WM Owners, Inc. You do not need to submit a ballot form. WM Owners, Inc. will vote for you, on your behalf, at the annual meeting.

With your help we can obtain a majority of independent owners on WorldMark's BOD.

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 7:33 pm   

Am I supposed to vote for the by-laws? I was under the impression giving my proxy to WM Owners Inc was all I needed to do.

PostPosted: Sun 11 Sep 2016 7:42 pm   

Chavarlison wrote:
Am I supposed to vote for the by-laws? I was under the impression giving my proxy to WM Owners Inc was all I needed to do.

You impression is correct. Do not vote for the Bylaw amendment.

PostPosted: Mon 12 Sep 2016 6:23 am   

TahoeGary wrote:
Chavarlison wrote:

You impression is correct. Do not vote for the Bylaw amendment.

Since some owners take exception to the Change in the one voting proposal I am glad to see that there can be ONLY the option to VOTE NO. Remember no on One part of the Proposal means rejection of the entire proposal. That is the way it is presented to the voters. You can't be concerned with part of it, your only choice is either YES / or NO . Vote NO

PostPosted: Mon 12 Sep 2016 1:35 pm   

Chavarlison wrote:

I think you are asking whether you need to vote UPON the bylaws (contrasted with voting in the affirmative).

You can give an "undirected" (blank) proxy to WM Owners Inc, in which case WMO has said it would vote NO for you.

You can also give a "directed" proxy in which you have made voting selections. If you do mark your ballot (or make a choice online), then mark NO on the Bylaws.

The same goes for the candidate position(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resorts visited:
WorldMark: Solvang, Lake Tahoe, Angels Camp, Running Y, Depoe Bay, Big Bear, Marina Dunes, Reno, Wolf Creek, West Yellowstone, Havasu Dunes, Santa Fe, Grand Lake, Steamboat Springs
Club Wyndham: Grand Desert, Angels Camp, Flagstaff, Old Town Alexandria, Governor's Green, Great Smokies Lodge, Smokey Mountains, Kingsgate
Other: Club Tahoe, Glacier Wilderness Resort, Vacation Village in the Berkshires, USS Constellation, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, Camp Lemonnier (Djibouti)

PostPosted: Sat 22 Sep 2018 9:01 am   

1. Vote
2. Confirm
3. Done
Thank you for voting electronically. Your voting instructions for the WorldMark, The Club Annual Meeting have been successfully recorded. It is not necessary for you to mail back your Ballot/Proxy card. We will send a confirmation e-mail shortly.

Owner Number:
Control Number:
Date of Submission: September 22, 2018 12:56 PM EDT

Meeting Date: October 18, 2018 2:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 98004
Record Date: August 20, 2018

Opt-in Notice:
Opt-in for Voting Materials via Email: YES

Proxy Assignment:
Designated Proxy Holder: WM Owners Inc.
Designated Email Address: wmproxies@gmail.com
Designation Valid For: 3 Years
Date of Designee Execution: September 22, 2018

Your votes will be cast as follows:
Director Vote 1: Myle Hammond
Director Vote 2: Myle Hammond

You may want to print this page for your records.

You may now close your browser or go to another web address.

Sponsored by Computershare
Privacy Statement | Copyright © 2018 Mediant Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next