Register
It is currently Wed 12 Aug 2020 4:48 am

shuffle problem for worldmark expired credits

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul 2020 10:59 am   

I have a reservation that has been canceled in March, this year because of Covid-19. There are 2000 credits from 2019 was extended and needs to be used by 12/2020. Originally I put it in a September reservation which can be covered the original expired date of 8/19 and 10/19. Yesterday I canceled that reservation and asked the owner care to help me put it in an existing December reservation. Usually I will find a right dates and make a dummy reservation and wait for shuffle. But this involved an extended expired credits so I called.

The owner care told me that she will help me put those 2000 credits into my existing December reservation. So she remake that reservation. But I still see those 2000 credits out at my account and not into the reservation. She said it will shuffle so I wait.

This morning I saw I lost that 2000 credits. I called owner care again. They said they will help me get back my credits, wait a few business days. I am not sure how this will happen later.

Did anyone has this kind of experience?

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jul 2020 11:11 am   

They expire 12/1/20 On credit extension not 12/31. Could be the issue

Worldmark owner since 2001. WM Locations visited: Victoria, Oceanside, Wolf Creek, Leavenworth, Las Vegas-Blvd, Kihei, Bear Lake, Windsor, Kona, West Yellowstone, Coral Baja, Estes Park, Las Vegas-Spencer, Seaside, Depoe Bay, St. George, La Paloma, Phoenix.

Also own Marriott Timber Lodge - Tahoe and Sheraton Buganvilias VC- Puerto Vallarta. MVC Locations visited: Newport Coast, Las Vegas, Ko Olina, Waiohai, Summit Watch, Timber Lodge.

II trades visited: Royal Islander, Royal Caribbean, Villa Del Palmar - PV, Villa Del Palmar - Cabo, Pend O'Reille, Kona Coast Resort, Grand Timber Breckenridge, Westin Princeville, Inn Seasons - Pollard Brook

PostPosted: Fri 31 Jul 2020 8:28 pm   

I like to report that I got the 2000 credits back to my account today without problem. This calling to request the expired credits to be shuffled to existing reservation worked!

PostPosted: Sat 01 Aug 2020 10:17 am   

Thank you for pistolpete to chime in, too!

PostPosted: Sun 02 Aug 2020 5:55 pm   

I never rely on the shuffle program to run every night. I always put any expired credits into a reservation as far out as are allowed based on their expiration date.

/Jim

Jim Pappas
Portland, OR

I enthusiastically recommend voting for independent candidates
for the WM Board.

Profile WWW