Register
It is currently Wed 27 Jan 2021 8:40 pm

Time for WM to take points for II Exchange

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue 24 Nov 2020 7:27 am   

javanite wrote:
I am still waiting for them to reinstate the 4000 credits & housekeeping token for the 10/29 cancelled flexchange I mentioned in the Nov 3 post above.
Oh my that would upset me!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue 24 Nov 2020 7:32 am   

My biggest concern is that Worldmark will disallow the use of Interval since they have so much trouble managing exchanges. If they did, Worldmark would be nearly useless to me.

Gleneden Beach,Depoe Bay,Seaside,Running Y,Eagle Crest,7th Mountain,Lake Chelan,Leavenworth,Canmore,Vancouver, Arrow Point,Long Beach,Mariner Village,NV-South Shore,Angels Camp,Bass Lake,Clear Lake,Marina Dunes,Pismo,Oceanside,Indio,St. George,Phoenix,Kihei,Kapaa,Valley Isle,Kona,Windsor,Las Vegas Blvd,Daytona Beach,Kingstown Reef,Isla Mujeres
Marriott's:
Maui Napili Villas & Ocean Club,Waiohai,Ko Olina,Timber Lodge,Grand Chateau,Newport Coast Villas,Cypress Harbour,Ocean Pointe,Aruba Surf Club,Phuket,Desert Springs l&ll,Canyon Villas,OceanWatch
Other:
Villa Del Palmar Flamingos & Cabo,Berkshire on the Ocean,Whaler On Kaanapali,Westin Ka'anapili & Nanea & Princeville & Lagunamar,Hanalei Bay Resort,The Cliffs Club,The Bay Club Waikoloa Beach,Polo Tower Suites,Four Seasons Aviara & Scottsdale, The Banyan Resort,Charter Club Naples Bay,The Royal Islander & Caribbean,Hyatt Pinon Pointe,Wyndham Shearwater

PostPosted: Wed 25 Nov 2020 7:08 am   

Good news!
sometime yesterday they put back 4000 points and the HK!

We were busy all day and I only logged in once in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat 28 Nov 2020 11:22 am   

Someone must have been assigned to catch up on all of this because I had time to log on today and my point have finally been removed too. Thanks for the advice of someone telling me to screenshot my points. I almost got a little confused!

PostPosted: Sat 28 Nov 2020 12:17 pm   

hockman4357 wrote:
My biggest concern is that Worldmark will disallow the use of Interval since they have so much trouble managing exchanges. If they did, Worldmark would be nearly useless to me.

100% agree with this statement. Similarly, the value of my WM ownership is primarily due to its ability to exchange into II.

PostPosted: Sun 06 Dec 2020 11:23 am   

Pcmama wrote:
Someone must have been assigned to catch up on all of this because I had time to log on today and my point have finally been removed too. Thanks for the advice of someone telling me to screenshot my points. I almost got a little confused!

That's because WYN reads our posts. If it's to their disadvantage they want to correct it. If it's the other way around, not so much.

Resorts Visited: Anaheim (3), Angels Camp (2), Big Bear, Clear Lake, Coral Baja, Dolphins Cove, Estancia, Indio, Las Vegas Spencer, Las Vegas Blvd, Leavenworth, Marina Dunes, Park City Miners Club (2), Phoenix South Mountain, Pismo Beach, Rancho Vistoso, Reno (2), San Francisco, Seattle-Camlin (2), SD Mission Valley, San Diego, SouthShore(12), Solvang, Windsor(11), Wolf Creek (3) II: FSA (2), Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta (2), Hyatt High Sierra(2), Hyatt Highlands Inn, Paradise Village, Marriott Grande Chateau, Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Grand Residence, Marriott Harbour Lake, Marriott Newport Coast Villas(4), Marriott Summit Watch, Marriott Timber Lodge(17), Monarch Cabo Azul(2), Red Wolf Lodge, Ridge Tahoe(5), Ridge Sierra, Northstar Lodge(6) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resorts North and South RCI: DVC Grand Californian, Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace Riviera Maya, Grand Mayan Cabo, Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta, Hilton King's Land, Playa Grande, Hacienda del Mar