Register
It is currently Wed 20 Jan 2021 9:20 am

Harvey Martin...RIP,known here as Pictake

View active topics

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat 26 Oct 2019 8:35 pm   

""This is Harvey’s daughter, Bonnie, writing on Dad’s phone/Facebook profile to let his many, many FB friends know he finished his hospice journey and went home to Jesus this week. Oh how beautiful it was that I got to have this man of God as my father to truly demonstrate love in a way that showed me more of how God loves. I know Dad enjoyed interacting with many of you online in all the years he spent at home caring for Mom during her 12 years of Alzheimer’s and in the 4 years after her death when Dad got to travel and play more. His decline more recently, and especially in the last few months, made his posts less frequent. But I wanted to let you know he cared for those of you he got to know (spoke of it often), your contacts gave him joy, and he finished strong. A life well-lived!""

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct 2019 8:35 am   

Thank you, Ann. I was just coming over to post.

I send my heartfelt condolences to Harvey's family.

PostPosted: Sun 27 Oct 2019 9:32 am   

Thank you Ann and Maria.

Harvey was a good guy and an asset to Worldmark and this 4M. :cry:

WM=Kihei, Seaside, Gleneden, Mariner Village, Orlando, Ocean Walk, Lake Chelan, St George, Las Vegas, Birch Bay, Indio, Camlin, Leavenworth, Yellowstone, Arrow Point, Kapaa, Eagle Crest, Midway, McCall, Coral Baja, Cascade Lodge, Canadian, Elysian, Oceanside, Mission Valley, Balboa Park, Kona, Windsor, L.V. Spencer St, 7th Mtn, Reno, Havasu Dunes: other=Bay Club, Summit Watch, Grand Oasis, Marriott Kauai, Camelback resort, Paradise Beach Villas, Bavarro Princess, Club Cala de Palmas, Pend Oreille Shores, Copamarina Beach Resort, Whistler Town Plaza, Kona Coast, Wavecrest at Del Mar, Grand Mayan N.V., WYN Mauna Loa, Kings Land, Park Royal Ixtapa

PostPosted: Tue 29 Oct 2019 7:52 pm   

Such a kind soul.RIP.